Students, today we will be looking into the author’s purpose. The image above tells that author’s purpose can be Persuade, Inform, Entertain; but there are other purposes. For example, an author can write to “share a personal experience”. We are going to watch a short video on author’s purpose which goes through some of the other reasons an author writes. Then we will work on the following:
- Complete the chart on “What’s Normal” work book pg. 139
- Read about author’s purpose benchmark L.A.126.96.36.199
- Reading “Us and Them” pg. 141-148
- Complete margin notes in your Composition Book
- Home Learning Study Island
No comments yet.