Students, turn out the lights, it’s time for a fright… We will be reading “The Tell-Tale Heart” by Edgar Allan Poe.
- Finish Powerpoint project – last chance!
- Finish Blog Post #3
- Review your activity on “Suspicion” from earlier in the week
- Reading “The Tell-Tale Heart” pg. 78-84
- Complete Socrative Quiz
- Work on your Scary Story Contest entry!
6th Graders: We will be studying “First Impressions”
- Complete Powerpoint on Donner Party – last chance!
- Complete Blog Post #2
- Continue Reading “The Good Deed” pg. 49 in your online book
- Read “The Pasture” by Robert Frost pg. 58
- Answer questions on “The Good Deed” on Socrative
- Inquiry and research pg. 59 – Research resources for the blind
No comments yet.